Monday 4 February 2008

This hat actually suits my friend Catherine really well, making me realise how it doesn't really suit me, after all, I think it may be the colour more than the shape though... Anyhow, C will be wearing this hat from now on, she prefers the knit side, so I'll redo the weaving in to look better on that side, also she requested a beanie topper which I will attach... I think I'll also add a bit of elastic in the brim...

That sorted, and after some green tea with ginger honey had been drunk, we then went for a quick walk on the beach, just in time before the sun set.





Other news, I got myself a ravelry account! Like I don't have enough time-eating internet hobbies already... Must take photos of my 'stash' soon and put them up... I love that site, it's great to see what other people made from the same pattern...

P's brother is coming to stay with us for 3 months! That's a long time for a small house like ours... And we only just 'got rid' of the last 'tenant', a friend of P's who was waiting for his house purchase to go through and didn't want to take out a lease on an apartment in between... Ant, as I like to call my brother in law, will be doing work experience for his college course in Dublin. I just hope he'll behave himself and clean up after himself... he's the baby of the family, 19, and very much used to mammy looking after him...

No comments: